October 29, 2010

I Don't Wish To Be Cruel-Hearted, But...


This Philly Gay Calendar column paragraph makes me want to kill someone:

"I'll be honest with you. I don't have a neat answer to this dilemma. However, I do know whether gay, straight, or queer, you too will grapple to integrate fuck and love – to balance sex with tender-heartedness, to feel cock emotionally inside love's body, and to bleed vulnerably while mixing sweat with semen. Integration means bringing the dark, wild shadows of pleasure into the ecstatic light of your own heart's passion. And until you do this – until you integrate fuck and love – heed Paul Monette's words from his book Becoming a Man when he writes "love [will] be sexless and sex loveless!"

Try to read the whole thing here, by Alan Robarge. The photo's of the author who runs Boyfriend University.

No comments:

Post a Comment