March 13, 2012

Jon Hamm, The Man, Tells It Like It Is RE: Paris And Kim Kunty


First, he tells Elle UK this little gem:

""Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a fucking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly."

Then, Kim found it on her they're-talking-about-me radar and had this to say:

"I just heard about the comment Jon Hamm made about me in an interview. I respect Jon and I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that not everyone takes the same path in life. We’re all working hard and we all have to respect one another. Calling someone who runs their own businesses, is a part of a successful TV show, produces, writes, designs, and creates, “stupid,” is in my opinion careless."

AMAZING. Even funnier? The DListed "translation" of Kim's statement:

"I heard Jon Hamm's comment about me 3 milliseconds after he said it, because we have this satellite in space that sends a signal to the butt plug up my ass every time a famous person or member of the media says my name! I am a firm believer that everyone should talk about me as much as possible and that not everyone takes the same path in life. But you'd be stupid to not take the same piss-stained path I took, because I'm rich as shit! I don't work at all and I don't even respect myself. I don't run my own businesses, I can't even produce a shit without Ryan Seacrest's help, I don't know how to write, I don't know what the word "design" means and the only thing I've ever created is a new strain of herpes, but I'm still way more rich and famous than Jon Hamm. So Jon Hamm can call me "stupid" as long as he keeps saying my name!"

No comments:

Post a Comment