August 20, 2012

Oh Boy, Oh Boy: Rih's Interview With Oprah's A Real Bummer

Here she is in an airport in Japan:


Care of DListed:

"On what her relationship with Chris Brown is like now: "We've been working on our friendship again. Now we're very, very close friends. We've built a trust again and that's it. We love each other and we probably always will. That's not anything we're going to try to change. That's not something you can shut off if you've ever been in love."

On if they're humping on each other full-time: "No. He's in a relationship of his own. I'm single, but we have maintained a very close friendship ever since the restraining order has been dropped. We've just worked on it little by little and it has not been easy. It's not easy."

On seeing Chris Brown's ugly popped hemorrhoid face: "It's awkward, because I still love him. My stomach drops and I have to maintain this poker face and not let it get to the outer part of me. I have to maintain that and suppress it, but interpret it and understand it and understand that it's not going to go away. That is peaceful. When you don't understand those feelings, you can make a lot of mistakes."

On if Chris Brown is one of the loves of her life: "Absolutely, I think he was the love of my life. He was the first love and I see that he loved me the same way. We were very young and very spontaneous. We ran free. We ran wild. We were falling in love and going at a really rapid pace and we forgot about ourselves as individuals."

No comments:

Post a Comment