August 27, 2011

Another Republican Caught Being Slutty, This Time On Grindr


It's a crazy gay world we live in. I don't understand my feeling of satisfaction when Republicans get caught being gay and sexy. You saw the Indiana cat I posted about last week, right? And Will and Jada are so gay, right?

The Earthquake! The Hurricane! The CRACK IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WASHINGTON PHALLUS/MONUMENT!? The gays are making this happen and God is smiting us.

C/O Towleroad:

Puerto Rican senator Roberto Arango, formerly the vice-chairman of George Bush's 2004 campaign in the territory, told local media that he can't confirm or deny that the bare-chested man in the pic is him - which is pretty much a roundabout way of admitting, "It's me."

But before we jump to conclusions, consider his perfectly plausible explanation. He's been working out lately, you see, and documenting his progress with regular self-portraits.

"You know I've been losing weight," he said. "As I shed that weight, I've been taking pictures."

No comments:

Post a Comment