September 5, 2011

FOX Dickbag Thinks The Trans Is Contagious Through The TV


Dr. Keith Ablow (via Towleroad) has this to say:

"The last thing vulnerable children and adolescents need, as they wrestle with the normal process of establishing their identities, is to watch a captive crowd in a studio audience applaud on cue for someone whose for an identity culminated with the removal of her breasts, the injection of steriods and, perhaps one day soon, the fashioning of a make-shift phallus to replace her vagina.

It is a toxic and unecessary byproduct of the tragic celebration of transgender surgery that millions of young people who do watch "Dancing with the Stars" will have to ponder this question: Maybe my problems really stem from the fact that I'm a girl inside a boy's body (or a boy inside a girls body). Maybe I'm not a tomboy; I'm just a boy! Maybe I'm not just being bullied because I'm a sensitive, reflective young man interested in flowers, not football. Maybe I'm not just uncertain about mysexuality. Maybe I'm a girl! Maybe all this angst and suffering I'm feeling as I emerge into puberty and pass thought it isn't just because I'm changing, but because I should change completely - and have my breasts removed or my penis amputated."

No comments:

Post a Comment