December 30, 2011

Kelly, Honey, What The Hell Are You Doing With Your Piehole?


On Twitter, the other day, she farted out this piece of brilliance:

"I love Ron Paul ... I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance. If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he's got my vote. Too bad he probably won't."

Then people started getting ANGRY and were kind of like DON'T YOU KNOW HE'S AN ASSHAT?! Fans and such were trying to educate her on the old man's hatefulness. She then Tweeted this gem:

"I have never heard that he’s a racist? I definitely don’t agree with racism, that’s ignorant."

So, yeah, he's definitely got a mild case of the racism and homophobia. She didn't know this, I guess? Maybe if she just ends everything in question marks she'll be alright?

"I love all people and could care less if you like men or women. I have never seen or heard Ron Paul say anything against gay people?"

I thought I loved her. Towleroad's the SOURCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment